Sunday, May 16, 2010

Open for Business!


Courteous Canine is officially open for business! It's been a long wait, and in some ways came so quickly, but I am so happy to finally be starting on the path of what I hope will be a life-long career. There's still lots to do, and much more work to be done, but step by step we are getting there. I've had so many people help me out along the way, I can't begin to name everyone but I hope you all know who you are. I don't know what I would have done without all of you. I only hope I can someday, in some way, repay you for all the support I've received throughout.

I can't wait to bring some fresh training ideas to my community, and get involved with all there is to offer the public in terms of everything dog - raising awareness, education, teaching people to build or re-build relationships with their dogs, help dogs find their forever homes, and increase the number of happy, well-adjusted dogs that surround us every day.

I know my own trio has been super patient with me, and helping me at some of the most troublesome times in developing the business. There's nothing like the support of the ones who drive my career choices, with their wiggles of happiness and the humor with which they brighten up every day. If I could spend hours and hours running with them through fields and forests I would do it, to repay them for all they give me day in and day out.

On another note, we have our first agility trial of the year coming up next week. Gaci is my only entrant for that trial, but here's to getting our first Q's (we hope!) for my little spitfire!

No comments:

Post a Comment